View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
I think its for real, but I have the new ipad (3) so I am fine for a while.
I have to admit I do like the size of the original ipad for surfing and general reading.
I am sure you could get used to a smaller size (ipad mini) but I think it only suit those who do a lot of moving/travelling. Sure the ipad is a little heavy (??) and is bigger than the mini but that has advantages too (better screen, bigger display so easuer to read, navigate)
its 50/50 and I am sure the mini won't be half the price, I am sure there won't be a huge difference in price! (the mini won't be cheap)

But good on Apple for making it, I am sure it will suit some people ....... but I won't be one of them

Last edited by injapan; 10-10-2012 at 08:40 PM.
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote