View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like in the US Amazon store it's no longer possible to buy the Kindle Touch model...

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
fact is they IP track your traffic AFTER the device is delivered.
When I bought my KT I could actually have active content delivered to my device in Italy using an US friend address. After a few months, when I bought my brother a KT as a present, he could get just a few apps before his IP was geolocated.

What's really out of my comprehension is: why can't I *BUY* active contents in Italy? Amazon moves in mysterious ways.
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote