View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
ng7apoc
ng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo (Pre-Ordered!)
Thank you for your reply.

Returning the Touch and getting a Glo is something I'd certainly consider, prefer even but I am unaware of WHSmith's return policy for in-store purchases (their website has only policy for online orders) and I was kinda put off even trying after reading this thread and this link. If anyone can clarify this I'd love to know for sure if it was possible.

I'm using the 2.0.0 firmware as was auto downloaded on setup. the slowdown was in browsing library etc. long after all books were processed after being transferred. The lag made it pretty much unusable and that was only with roughly 300 books.

good to know about the charger but that said i'm very impressed with battery life so far

Thats exactly my problem also! all the best lights seem to be with or for cases but I'd much rather without one in use then put it away in its sleeve when i'm finished reading.

thanks again
ng7apoc is offline   Reply With Quote