View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #131
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi there.

1)
what package version are you using?
Looks like you use old package by bhaak.
I am asking that because in my latest builds I have tweaked the "Go to page" dialog and now it acts as follows:
if the book has a table of contents it displays it there and you can go to a chapter by clicking on it, otherwise there should be a stylish "Go to page" dialog (similar to the "Search" dialog) with the page number input.

2) let me quote from the docs of bhaak's repo:
Quote:
When in the main screen, touching in the lower half of the screen opens the next page, touching in the upper half opens the previous page. Touching the top bar will open the menu.

When in the menu, touching the top bar acts as 'Ok', touching the bottom bar on the left side will open the previous menu page, touching the right side will open the next menu page if there are any.

Touching numbered sections in the menu will select them or open any existing sub menu.

Last edited by varnie; 05-21-2012 at 12:42 PM.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote