View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #11
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Codes are still working this am! Time to play roulette and try to guess which books my library WON'T pick-up (always the ones I do buy, never the ones I hedge!).

I have TWO 45% codes left I won't use if anyone wants - PM me!

And is it just me or is it odd to see Andie McDowell on the cover of Debbie Macomber's books?
First time I'm seeing the Andie McDowell covers! I used to have a serious girl-crush on AD after seeing her in the movie, Green Card
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote