View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #77
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Thanks for explaining a bit here.

I pick #2 above. But I would have just converted using the conversion plug-ins as I normally do. Is there a difference or an advantage to using the KindleUnpack?
By using KindleUnpack to shift (not convert) the code, you don't get converted code. You get the same code that's in the KF8. You should load the ePub in Sigil, check for errors and fix any errors found as there will be errors. But once that's done, you have an ePub that matched the KF8.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-01-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Removed user name from quote as it is no longer in service.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote