View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I voted an un-emphatic yes. I like the idea very much but I would prefer it if we had a backdoor if it doesn't turn out as greatly as we expect.

(I think last year showed that one year for testing - closed/alternate votes - was to long, it would have been better to change it earlier. So perhaps, if we have enough votes for multiple choice here we should add another voting in May or June, if desired.)
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote