View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Yes, if it not the classical black leather (which they normally have in stock) then they produce it for you on demand so it lasts a little longer. Tell me what you think, but personally I've never been disappointed by noreve, fantastic craftsmanship.
For the moment I'm fine with the sleeve. The Opus sleeve is more stable than the Sony sleeve. But when traveling, I'd be worried having the readers only protected by those sleeves.
I've bought a few generic neoprene sleeves from i-nique, very nice as well. I'll try to slow things down a bit, not purchasing every new unit available. But the Sony daily edition.....
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote