View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #62
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, that approach certainly works. I do it a slightly different way myself: I load the first book into BD in the usual way, but for 2nd (and subsequent) books I simply open the book in the web browser, select all the text and copy it to the clipboard, then simply "paste" it at the end of BD window.
But don't forget to let people know that doing a paste bypasses Book Cleaner so all the fixes in Book Cleaner do not get applied.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote