View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #12
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
A general question as I am new to buying protected-books (DRM) online. I am interested in buying a book from fictionwise this weekend. From reading the FAQ, can I assume that if there are geographic restriction it would be listed prominently on the book page or at least when I put the book in my cart? I had the bad experience of having my credit card debited by Amazon once and then not being allowed to download the book! Amazon did release the book to my PC finally (6 weeks later, with no warning) and I was totally confused...

Also, there is a 100% micropay rebate on the book. Am I correct to assume that I can apply the rebate to future purchases (at least their "multiformat" ones)? This is an expensive ebook for me to purchase ($20) so I want to try to understand the terms.

This seems a very good deal or am I being overly optimistic?
Thanks for any assistance!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote