View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #49
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoda View Post
I don't want to start a flame war or anything but I had a chuckle when I saw your DRM FREE avatar in conjunction with your love of the iPad. You sir, win the Mixed Message of the Year award

I too really enjoy the trimmed features of the Kobo - two thumbs up in my book (nyuk nyuk nyuk)
You are absolutely correct that the iPad is anything but DRM free. And yet, because it runs so many apps for reading, it has the effect of being DRM free. A paradox.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote