View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #1024
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I like TSS too! Also the color themes are really nice. It is easy to make font size bigger or smaller. Boomarking takes too many steps though, I wish you could just click the top right corner.
My problem with Moon Reader is that it's never read external style sheets correctly so you lose formatting. This may have been fixed by now.

Mantano does everything I need it to do. It even has collections!
I just paid the $10 a year and now it works like a Kindle. The Cloud feature is pretty neat syncing my books and collections with each device! I just wish the latest worked on the Kindle Fire v1. I am working with support but they have no device to test the problem with but they are trying to fix it.

Mantano 2.12 is the last version to work with Android 2.2
Mantano 2.3 is the last version to work with the Original Kindle Fire.

So I have 3 different Mantano versions on my devices. My phone is 2.2 so I am stuck now with 2.12 and the Kindle fire has 2.3 and my SGP5 has the latest version. All work well with no problem that I can tell. I do not use Mantano for PDF though only epub.

Just a tip. When Mantano acts up like not opening correctly a Force Close usually fixes it. Always back up your database too every so often.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote