View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #7
pepijndevos
Connoisseur
pepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 4NT
To clarify. The AWT-derived KTextSomething have a setFont method. I was hoping I could put fonts in that folder and load them in the Kindlet.

It currently uses the monospace font, which I would like to replace with a "programmer font". No need to change it anywhere else.

Thanks for the info. I will experiment. *googles "java font prefs"*
pepijndevos is offline   Reply With Quote