Thread: Kpw tool chain
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #20
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Thanks for reassuring me. I think that knc1 and twobob are using some encryption method that can't be cracked by mere mortals.

Even us Americans have to puzzle out what twobob is saying half the time! His idioms do not even translate well to American English, let alone his deadly abuse of English grammer and spelling.

His last post shows that he can clean up his act. I wonder what his stuff looks like after running it through machine translation.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote