View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #7
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Sounds lite it is ripe for some repair work.
I've been reading some threads about accidental drops on various Android forums, and they all suggest that something inside came loose. There are several instructions and videos on how to take it apart, but I'm worried I'll damage something even further. Our IT guys will see if they can do something, or forward it to a repair shop.

I am kicking myself for not placing it in it's usual carrier case, but I had too many documents and other things to carry, so I put it in the bag. Now I want to take the bag (brand new it was!) and cut it up for being so shoddily made.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote