View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks again Bilbo. I've just converted Futrelle's The Thinking Man Omnibus to ePub. I had planned to convert it to Mobi, but I didn't see where to make the choice. It just automatically chose ePub for me, which is fine.

It's big. It's an omnibus, after all. I probably should be experimenting with a smaller book. Over the weekend I will load it and all of my other recent downloads onto my jetBook Lite, and we'll see if it will display it.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote