View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I've disputed after 60 days and still gotten my money back. If you are a good customer the credit card company is interested in keeping you happy.

Example: We paid for a Renaissance cruise about 6 months before the company went bankrupt. After the bankruptcy we disputed the charge and the credit card company refunded the money and they went to court with Renaissance to get the money back, instead of making us have to be a part of the lawsuit.

-Marcy
Similar for me. When on a business trip, I didn't check my credit card statements for almost 3 months. Home again, I found a fraud - someone ordered from Amazon for more than € 2k with my card.
I've got the money back from MasterCard right away and they went to court with it.
I've found MasterCard extremely generous and customer-oriented.

Last edited by mgmueller; 03-29-2010 at 04:02 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote