View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #145
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Exclamation

I think I have my version running well enough to release. I have never posted source online before, so bear with me.
It is a console application, done in C# (Visual Studio 2010), which hopefully isn't too inconvenient. I had intended it to be used for personal-use only so I have not bothered adding a GUI for it at this point.
As you'll see, the actual concept is fairly basic.
Source is available here: https://code.google.com/p/xray-builder/
Check-out with Mercurial or download binary from the Downloads section.
I'll attach the binary to this post as well.

It requires:
Hopefully I haven't overlooked anything major. Please feel free to let me know if there are any issues with anything I have done with all this at all, or any suggestions/changes to improve.

Version 1.13 now includes a py2exe packed version of mobi_unpack.py, eliminating the need to have Python installed (again, I think this is ok?).
I have not had a chance to test this on more than my two Win7 PCs, so let me know if this totally fails.
If you have already saved a mobi_unpack location as the default, you can use the new exe by specifying "-u dist/mobi_unpack.exe".
In theory, you should be able to download the binary and start drag-dropping mobi/azw files onto it without worrying about the pre-requisites!
Attached Files
File Type: rar xray-builder-v1.31-win32.rar (1.39 MB, 319 views)

Last edited by Ephemerality; 03-09-2013 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Updating download
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote