View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #166
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Interesting to see that most here are really happy with their frontlit readers.
I only had a negative experience with a Paperwhite that was not as sharp as my Kindle Keyboard (first series) which has kept me from making another trial so far (using my Kindle Fire instead), but there seems a good chance that I might be happy with another trial at some point in the future, when product quality is seen generally as stable.

Best regards,
Andy
Just for the record, I love my Paperwhite, and could never go back, but I did go through 8 replacements for two devices total, and the two I kept still have a light bruising efffect and one has a hole/dead pixel type bright spot.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote