Thread: Simon Ings
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 12:10 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
yes, I could do the work and fix the mess. But I'd rather be lazy and have the author do it.
Just to be clear, Jon, I do not in any way wish it to be taken from my post above that not fixing the author's file denotes laziness. I do not think it's "lazy". I'm also not unaware of the significant and ongoing work being put in by people at MobileRead (including yourself) to bring ebooks to us, the MobileRead audience and community. I have taken very significant advantage of these efforts.

It was merely to highlight the author's request for other formats, should there be someone here both able and so-inclined.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote