View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ondra View Post
But i have still problem with pkg-config library in my toolchain..

I already did cover that... kinda...

Quote:
so perhaps a frankensteins monster buildroot setup could be your friend. I notate that on the BUILDING GTK thread
Check the thread.

That lists how I currently manage the pkg-config issue....
essentially I let buildroot do much of the "spade-work", run through a few helpful builds in the 2007q3 Toolchain - via buildroot.

the reference the actual pkg-config and .pc includes of that instance...
(I also hack in other stuff from later toolchains if I am desperate)

Then I mangle that all into one big lump and throw it at the c.

Hope that helps somewhat. Niluje also has an excellent x-tools config on his big thread that wont help directly with this issue but illustrates other approaches.

Cheers.

Last edited by twobob; 01-03-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: tone
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote