View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #997
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
No, I don't think so. Usually I like this behavior, but it would be better if it was optional to reduce spacing between paragraphs.

Moon+, for example, also allows you to "trim" whitespace between paragraphs, but you have to turn it on.
Thanks - I thought I had looked at all settings but was hoping I had missed something. The lack of some of these options is why I still prefer Moon+ to read with.
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote