View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
I do find it to be incredibly lame that when BN bought out the Borders e-mail lists and suchnot, they didn't start thinking that maybe customers who have Kobo e-readers might like to buy their books from both B&N and Kobo and thusly modify their DRM so readers weren't locked into Nook.

One way or another, though, that just means I keep buying my books from KoboBooks and Smashwords.
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote