View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kobo Frozen on home screen

My Kobo was responding very slowly after installing a new book purchased from Books On Board. I shut it down hoping that would help but instead of going to the cover of the book (I'm still running firmware 1.0) it went to the "Kobo eReading:anytime.anyplace" screen that you see when you first start-up, with the 7 little squares that appear as it loads. That is where it is now. I've tried re-setting a number of times with no luck. It resets, goes the samw screen, loads the 7 squares then nothing. The funny thing is that when I plug it in to my computer it shows up on the desktop and I have access to all my files. I can also see it in Calibre and ADE. I can add and delete files but the screen never changes. Plugged in or unplugged.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote