View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
i have a question that's been bugging me for some time: i'm from the EU, paid customs tax for my K3 (through the nose), now would i have been better off buying from the UK (since they're EU)?
i didn't have the idea at the time and then, when the idea wacked me in the head, i didn't want to delay the delivery date -- i feel like such a dunce right now....
love my K3, though!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote