View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #516
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I have noticed that but just assumed it was a bug in the firmware that they have never got around to fixing. Nice to know they intentionally insert working bugs into the firmware....
I have no idea if it was deliberate or just a side effect of the two different rendering engines they are using. But, I don't consider it a bug, just an nuisance.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote