Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:45 PM   #166
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
The problem here really is just my dear ISP (Verizon) behaving badly. I can't access my server either from outside right now. I think I am connected to a flaky router on Verizon's end. I will disconnect tonight for a while and then re-attach and hopefully I'll get a different DHCP address and a better router (unfortunately I don't have a static IP so there are a few moving parts in keeping my server visible and accessible).

If anyone else wants to volunteer a more reliable WebDAV server for the publish/subscribe facility feel free to contact me.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote