View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Who says they have to restrict themselves to french market. I'm not french, cybook doesn't even have a distributor in my country. Nowadays the bussiness is carried out on a global scale with internet and all that. I'm sure Bookeen has customers all over the world and the potential market is also global. You just need good arguments to convince would-be customers to order a device from a small company like Bookeen and have it shipped over half the world.
True. But then it make little sence for a company not to sell in thier own contry, where less shipping cost and law nastiness are involved. You could probably order from the bokeen website, but just going to a shop to get the reader, well.

Quote:
Also very early they promised folder support in the next firmware release and they broke that promise.
Did they promised folders ? I woudn't know i wasn't there. And well, folder support is coming. Later than exepted, but coming nonetheless.
And anyway, i woudn't make the decisions to buy or not on "we're going to do that" sentance. Delays hapens, decisions changes.

Quote:
That is incompetence.
Well, even as a programer, I would be wary of saying that unless i have all the facts.
It's just like saying "bokeen is doing a good job". We don't know about it.

Quote:
Instead they release a firmware with a lot of bugs and where the battery time has been been reduced to half of what it was before.
Mmm, what firmware version are you talking about ? Battery seams to have a long life enough for me.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote