View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #430
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Well the kindle version of build 463 is at 949 downloads, so there is some interest in the current version. The Kobo 463 has 28 downloads, for some perspective. But then these new type of packages appear to be only 4 days old.

There must be some subtle differences between the models that aren't being taken into account. The process of unifying software across a number of devices is often a matter of acknowledging how a slightly different coding may be needed to have a common function work, not just different values. An earlier "localization", the use of an approach based on a device, different from that for the other devices, can force the need for later adjustments, as well. But maybe not in this situation.

Build 463 is running fine for me, on an AuraHD. I haven't been using it for anything but reading .epubs lately though.

Build 469 is running fine for me, on an AuraHD. Reading .pdb Question: Is there a way to clear the History? Or selectively remove entries on the list? Oh, and the chevrons next to the bottom page number are working to turn pages.

Build 476 running well.
Build 479 and 481 working fine as well.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 08-28-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote