View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:59 AM   #60
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I have a kindle Paperwhite which is perfect for reading one handed, but at home I end up using my ipad 3 most of the time and read on that if my Kindles not near me, i rest it on my lap and its fine, works really well as an ereader.

I bought a Nook HD for travelling as I need a good screen, for me a cheaper lighter mini iPad is no good if the trade off is a screen resolution worse than the Nook HD which is around 243. The current mini ipad is 163. I don't want to see pixels when I read.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote