View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #92
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
It's impossible to convince someone who has already made up their mind.
As I've said several times - I think it is or can be made safe enough (with certain limits) but not yet proven to be so. That hardly qualifies as already having made up my mind. I've said I'm open to being convinced - please do so.

Quote:
My PROOF is in the science.
What science? Please provide references and/or technical reasoning. Simple assertion is not sufficient (though obviously much easier in the absence of any justification).

Quote:

If you really are an electrical engineer
My degrees and career are in *electronic*, as opposed to electrical engineering (there's a difference, at least here in the UK).

Quote:
then you know it. You're just making excuses for your BELIEFS and for remote possibilities -- such as being hit by a meteor.
I disagree, and I'm still waiting for any technical reasoning from you.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote