View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #61
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
You are correct DiapDealer. It was the broader, impersonal "you." I was quite excited about borrowing my first library e-book the other night and was looking for threads about library borrowing and found some people openly advocating stripping DRM from library titles. I am guessing that means, as well, that not only can you put them on any device, but that they never expire. A publisher reading that is not going to look at libraries as a place to win new buyers but as a place where books will get copied for uncompensated reproduction.

There really is no reason for that kind of behaviour. If borrowing from the library is something you want to do, then you should get a reader that plays well with your local library. That's what I did.
Oh, gotcha, and I agree. Do you guys think that this happens a lot?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote