View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
How do I use a plugboard with a new driver?
I thought plugboards are connected to a file format, not a driver...
They are associated with both. When you create one, you select a format and then you select a device. But, and I hadn't noticed this before, there is an option for "any device".
Quote:
And, is there a way to add shelves for my existing books on the device without having to resend them? With a few thousand books already on my card this will take forever... Does it work at all with books on the SD card?
If you have metadata management set to automatic, it should do the shelf setup the next time you connect. The card has to be in the Kobo when it is connected. But, with "a few thousand books" on the card, the driver will take a while to do this. I'm pretty sure it will be faster than doing it manually.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote