View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #42
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thanks to Andreiuta I received the code and managed to use it successfully. If there's anyone left who's interested in this bundle please PM me. I have the code for the next in the chain.

For future reference the system advocated by weedfreak above works beautifully. I actually used an existing throwaway account but it would work fine with a fake account as a copy of the code is sent to the person making the purchase.

If everyone involved ensures that they generate a new code on checkout (whether there is an existing next recipient or not), then there is no reason the chain should die.

Thanks again to Andreiusta.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote