View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 01:04 AM   #14
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Why do you have to send it to the reader to see if it worked?
Just because I am not yet familiar enough with the Sony to know how my changes will appear on the PRS-600. The Calibre/ADE/Sony Reader viewers all behave slightly differently in how they render an ePub. As I am trying to tailor the CSS so that it looks great on the Sony, I really need to look at it on that device...
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote