View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
If any Windows 64-bit users are feeling left out ... I finally managed to successfully compile a 64-bit release version of Qt 5.0.1 on Windows. So I built the 64-bit version of Sigil 0.6.902 using it. I can't guarantee it will work for anyone else, but it just might.

I can post a public link to Google Docs for downloading if no one (Mods, Sigil devs) has any objections?