View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
You can right click on Calibre Preference icon and select "Run welcome wizard" or left click on Preference Icon then on Preference Page click on "Run welcome wizard" in bottom right corner. Select Sony then "all other Sony devices".

Calibre recognize what e-reader is connected but does not auto change settings for a different e-reader. I have to run the welcome wizard when I change e-reader from Sony to Kobo and back to Sony. Otherwise there are problems with books I put on my e-readers Calibre.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote