View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #60
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
A question just occurred to me. What will happen if I start two apps with their own xepdmgr controlling screen refresh?
There will be frequent double-refreshes. This is why I'm aiming as a more permanent solution to substtitute displaymgr with the server mode xepdmgr. The only thing left to do for that is detecting when in wrapper mode that there is a server xepdmgr running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
For now, I only tried to start a app with xepdmgr in mrxvt, and that app will show behind mrxvt (I can see the title window of that app).
That's an artifact of mrxvt beign a dialog, not an artifact of xepdmgr
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote