View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #46985
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I hate to interrupt this Euclidian festival of forms, but:

Quote:
All those chemicals mixing together have made the B.E.L. sick. (not that the chicken.. er.. chicken head seems to care). I'm not sure when he will be recovered enough (or willing enough) to do anything about Pooh's "issue".
since I'll be in this form indefinitely, with all these blinking buttons to try out, I feel it only proper to warn other MR members to upgrade their accident/health/life insurance coverage if they intend to continue posting in this thread - you are all aware of the unpredictably deadly consequences of unrestrained use of ACME products.
To insure individual safety, it is best if others avoid this thread completely until this conflict has been resolved. In my present form, I am more than capable of protecting the win.
This is the only warning you will receive!

END of public service announcement!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote