View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Is it supposed to be free from the 2nd til the 6th or just on the 2nd and the 6th? Today is the 5th and doesn't show as free on my screen so I didn't know if it was the former (and Amazon error) or the latter.

A '-' [dash] is usually interpreted to signify the beginning and ending of a time period.

A '&' [ampersand; and] is usually interpreted to signify specific instances within a dated time period.

I'm showing that on Amazon (U.S.) the book is not free.

Sometimes, authors can become confused and will list the $0.00 Prime Members price as the actual sale price.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-05-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote