View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
alism
Connoisseur
alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD, Kindle 3, KPW,
Mine did this in the beginning. I thought about returning it too but decided to wait to see if it got better since there was so many who got a bad screen. The first couple of days the flashing was really bad. By the fourth day it was almost normal. I've had my paperwhite for about 3 1/2 months now and since the first time I've only had a problem with the flash 2 or 3 times usually when I add a lot of books. Unlike the first time the flash is back to normal within a few minutes.
alism is offline   Reply With Quote