View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #22
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
Haven't read Ringworld but my dad is forever mentioning it and for that reason I have it on my TBR list. I just never seem to get around to it. I think I'll give the audiobook a go instead.

I read The Integral Trees and really loved that.
I prefer Integral Trees and the Smoke Ring to Ringworld.
Most of the Tales of Known Space are very good but Ringworld's ending...annoyed me. Humorous intent or not.
Spoiler:

Lucky morons are going to inherit the universe? I beg to differ.
No amount of luck can make up for DARWIN AWARDS -evel brainlessness.

Not a book I re-read.

(Maybe I should to see if my perception has changed. First I need to see where my copy is these days.)

Last edited by fjtorres; 12-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote