View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Could be Bookworm Girl. The other thing I noticed when I crashed mine while trying to organize books and download from the store was that I pressed too many things too quickly. I'm gonna guess that it couldn't handle everything I was doing and crashed. I found when I was more patient and slowly selected my 28 books to move to a collection it worked fine.

When I went around and clicked quickly it crashed. I think if it's too much for the OS to process it just crashes. I have to remember to pause after making my selection to allow time for the system to register my selection.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote