View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 06:55 AM   #22
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmacaskill View Post
I grabbed the entire contents (i.e. entire file system) and didn't get the collections -- are you suggesting something else?
Theres a hidden folder called system which contains a text file called collections.json which you need to copy across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmacaskill View Post
I don't mind being without the 3.03 update, though I thought I could simply download it from amazon.
It is only if you're currently on 3.0.2 (553210206) That specific number in the brackets. If you're on the 3.0.2 (529960105) then you're fine and can use the 3.0.3 update from the Amazon website.

They did a newer version of 3.0.2 during manufacture for some reason and it isn't recognised by the 3.0.3 update. I've no idea what they changed as I don't have a Kindle with that version.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote