View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #449
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Actually I dont need to turn on the wireless, emailing the book to myself should still make it show up on the manage my kindle website. If that's the case that is sufficient for me to develop the functionality.

The reason it moved down my TODO list is that since I no longer switch on the wireless on my kindle, I don't have any use for this feature.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote