View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #225
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Hi Jack,

The situation about the iPhone version is this. First, I'd like to stabilise the iPad version and make it as feature complete as possible. This means adding 2-column reading and Calibre support at least. I expect these to be out of the way by early January.

After that, I'll start working on the iPhone version. Whilst there is a lot of reusable stuff, Marvin has a completely custom UI so it isn't that straight forward. To answer your question, it will be some time in February or early March. I hope my answer isn't too disappointing.
Not in the least. Always worth waiting for a polished product. I hope you'll be charging for Marvin by then.

As an aside, I would like to compliment you on your logo design. It is simple and eye-catching, has great visual connotations of reading and librarians, and the red is a very nice break from the sea of blue that dominates iOS apps.