View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #129
DMB
Old Git
DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Two kindle PWs wifi, kindle fire, iPad3 wifi
I like the smallness of the Ktouch compared with the Kkeyboard, but otherwise I still tend to prefer the keyboard. I still find some touch features irritating. It's so easy to touch the wrong thing or to touch the wrong way and get something come up that you didn't want. The other thing I like is that kkeyboard has an Amazon book-like cover but I got a Marware Ecoflip cover for my Touch and I find it much easier to read one-handed with the Ecoflip.

In the past year I have bought first-time kindles for a couple of people and they were both PW. I liked the clear screens and the lighting. I'm thinking of getting myself a PW (well hinting for one for Xmas) just to get the lighting. Otherwise I wouldn't be thinking of getting a PW.

What are the chances of a new PW model becoming available in the UK in time for Xmas?
DMB is offline   Reply With Quote