View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #101
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
You are as usual totally missing the point. If you reread what Harmon wrote you might understand my question which was why good faith ownership or the fact that it is illegal to take things that have been stolen because they might not be your property anymore should increase crime.

You are rambling about something else.
No, I'm talking about the real issue, which is that vigilantism is a bad idea. The scenario I presented is an example of how it encourages crime. You are as usual not understanding what you're reading.