View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #15
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Fry's should go out of business given the type of business they do. They put things on sale and then don't allow online ordering. DOWN WITH FRY'S!
I think Frys must be closing out the Sony Readers. The fancy display with the advertising is beaten up and the demo unit is gone at our local store. And, when I talked to the sales associate to verify the price on the last one they had left (that I bought), he said he didn't think they were going to get any more in. He had the impression they weren't going to carry Sony Readers any more. So in that case, if it's a close-out, it's understandable they only have spotty availability - what's left in stock at their stores.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote