Thread: Touch Kobo Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
I had an issue with the unit just shutting off too. It showed about 30 percent battery left and put it in sleep mode and it said I needed to charge it. I charged it up and waiting to see if it does it again.
I had that issue as well last night. Additionally when I plugged it into the charger to charge I got the connect message. Also at some point it lost all my books earlier in the day. I sat as it said processing and of the 600 pages of books I am supposed to have, after processing for over 45 mins it showd 5 pages. Came home and did a factory reset waited out the processing again. IT restored all to what it was but the then it said needed to be charged. So i plugged it into the wall charger where it said connect or cancel. I have never seen this behaviour b4 firmware 1.9.4 (might be good to list firmware when we have issues). Is this something new? I suspect my memory card was disloged at least its a guess. I did scan both my memory card and main memory of unit to see if errors were present, result was perfect.

Any ideas?

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote